Duties of the Secretary are to:
- You are to keep a complete record of the minutes of each meeting. *Submit a copy of those minutes to the General Leader and send a duplicate record to the UW Extension.
- You are to call the roll at the request of the President and record the attendance.
- You are to stand and read minutes of the last meeting. Make any corrections if necessary.
- Cooperate with the Club Reporter in preparing articles for newspapers or Raymond Reporter.
- Call the meeting to order if the President and Vice-President are absent.
- Assist the President during the meeting by writing each motion as stated. Be prepared to read the motion.
- Inform the President if you will be absent, the President will appoint an acting secretary for the meeting.
- Submit regular reports to leaders or to the county Extension Office